simply...me

simply...me

Monday, January 31, 2011

Something...new

Never done this before ... never been a quote, BLOGGER. I guess everyone has been a blogger in their head. You know, when something happens and you think of some witty way to post it on FACEBOOK or maybe...BLOG about it. Me, I took the leap and thought, "why not share my simple, southern life with a bunch of strangers?...harmless... therapeutic...crazy...any of these above?"


A tad bit about my simple existence...
-Late 20's (which sounds UBER weird now)
-Married to my best friend (yes we ACTUALLY DO have a great marriage..shocking)
-1 little gal (Callie, 2 1/2) and one little nugget on the way (due in July)
-Small town born and raised..and continuing to live in it (why you ask?? heck if I know)
-Counseling is my career and partly my passion (still searching for the other parts)
-Enjoy getting out of the small town as much as possible (aka TRAVELING)
-A lover of jazz and coffee houses (two things that my town knows NOTHING about)
-Complainer, dreamer, and hard to be content 
-A FIRM believer in Jesus Christ and a gal that was saved by GRACE and continues to receive that GRACE along with lots of MERCY every day


My dreams...
-figuring out what God has placed me here to do
-owning a small, quaint coffee shop in this small town (and play jazz music in the background)
-my children realizing that who they are is EXACTLY who they should want to be




So.. that is a little about a simple, southern girl that is just trying to make it day by LONG day down here in rural Alabama. Blessed beyond measure and ready to see what God has on down the curvy, dirt road... 


Stick around to hear small town craziness and simple thoughts from a simple girl...





No comments:

Post a Comment